I've been loafing lately, not equipping myself with the camera everyday. I'd like to tell you my camera has been on vacation the past week., but truth be told, I've been a lazybones in taking it with me. I've missed many photo opts, ones I can NEVER put in my project 365 book. They are just pictures that will be in memory. But I did manage to get a few, so here they are. Now if I can just stick with my momentum all will be good! Wish me luck :-)
Monday, July 5/Day 186:
Tyler has been working for our neighbor man doing odd jobs around his "mini-farm". Today he was helping to bale & stack hay. With the temps in the high 90's today I think he earned every dollar he made!
Saturday, July 3/Day 184:
We are able to see many firework displays from our home so we don't venture out into the madness of the festivities traffic, which is nice - sometimes. But this year I longed to be at the festivities, to experience the displays of colorful fireworks exploding over my head, the thud that pounds in my heart when they are shot off & just the excitement of others who are there. BUT we stayed home & did our own "legal" fireworks instead. The kiddos enjoy choosing & setting off the ones the picked then rating them. It was nice, but not as nice as the big ones. Oh well, maybe next year.




3 comments:
I think he looks more like Nichole - cute either way!
i think that he looks like them both! definately could pass for one of yours, you are right!
He looks.... happy and so cute !
and so do the "big ones" !
enjoy summer break !
We are eager to meet your IL in a few days !!
I love your firework photo :-)
Post a Comment