I think I warned you that the deeper we got into summer the less I would be able to keep up-to-date with our happenings. However I did manage to snap a few shots from the past weeks :-)
Thursday, July 22/Day 203:
Ladies, I finally found & hired a much needed laundry maid. And if I do say so myself, he's adorable!! As for his work skills, it may take some time, but I'm willing to train ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, July 17/Day 198:
We went camping with a group of friends this weekend. It was HOT & HUMID - blah! But the kids found a way to stay cool until the pool opened!
On a trek through the woods, I stumbled upon this cool spider's web. I'm just glad I saw it before I was wearing it!!
It was a day all about ME! Hubby had given me a spa gift certificate for Mother's day & it was time to cash it in! I enjoyed a 90 minute massage & Raindrop therapy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Saturday, July 10/Day 191:
A local children's museum on our town is looking for models for an "Am.erican Gir.l Fashion Show" they will be holding in November. We needed to send in an updated photo & which Am.erican Gir.l historical character they most look like. Nichole is applying for "Kit's" slot.



.jpg)
3 comments:
I think your laundry maid is adorable! The spiderweb shot is awesome and I hope Nichole gets the Kit spot!
Your laundry maid is adorable ~ wonderful pictures!
i think Nichole would make a great Kit! looks like you are all enjoying the summer!
Post a Comment