Apr 13, 2010

Tuesday, Day 103:
Cold, dreary, rainy days don't keep me from gardening. I'm LOVIN' my garden shed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, Day 102:
This lil fellow(or gal) has been hanging around our house for almost a week. I believe he/she might belong to our neighbor man - he has 5 outside cages with cool looking birds he buys at market.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, Day 101:
You matter DEEPLY to God!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, Day 99:
My mother in law (who is an active 83!) is looking for a project to work on & asked me if I would like a quilt. Would I? Cool!! So we went "quilt looking" & I fell in LOVE with this one. So the challenge now is to find material similar to what is shown below - 'cauz I LOVE those colors/patterns! And when I find something I like, it's hard for me to improvise with something close. :-(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, Day 98:
No water today - by choice - err encouragement from Sunday's sermon. It's to remind me how many people in this world wake up everyday WITHOUT water! Not by choice - that's just where they ended up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, Day 97:
Oh how I enjoy spring! My favorite little produce stand it open again :-) Most of their produce is home grown, but more than 1/2 today was trucked in. Still a little early I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, Day 96:
All the windows are washed & the screens are installed. Just in time for the farmer to empty his manure pit that has been "cookin" all winter - yuck! That's countr' life fer ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, Day 95:
Happy Birthday Honey!

5 comments:

Mari said...

I grew up on a farm and still live in farm country, so I know about the added benefits!
Will your MIL adopt me? That quilt is gorgeous!

Darla said...

oh how i love your country life! i am excited to see what quilt you are gonna get. do you ever check the online quilt fabric stores, you may be able to find just what your looking for. i will find a link and send it to you. i spent hours one day looking and never saw them all, sooo many lovely fabrics!!!

Shelby-Grace said...

Love the quilt you picked out! Hope you find the fabric you're looking for. Sometimes the hunt for just the right fabric is part of the fun!

Have a great week:)

Joƫlle said...

During our vacation I remembered Phil's Birthday (just a few days before ours)... so best belated wishes !

love your family pic !
wow for that quilt ! That's a lot of work...

Renee said...

I love your quilt and your garden shed. Thanks for the glimpses of your country life!