Friday, Day 113:
My MIL called yesterday and said if I get a chance to stop by, she had a few patches done on my quilt. I was very excited to see her progress and had to go today! This is what she has done!!
My MIL called yesterday and said if I get a chance to stop by, she had a few patches done on my quilt. I was very excited to see her progress and had to go today! This is what she has done!!
This is just 1/2 of the full quilt top. The other half will mirror this pattern on the right side. It's called "Ocean Waves" and I think she has done a super job so far!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, Day 112:
Oh how he LOVE'S me!! After waiting almost a month, my new ring setting finally came in. I feel like a giddy twenty-something who is newly engaged!

Wow - those are NOT the hands of a twenty-something :-(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, Day 111:
Taking 2 bags of goodies to our local food bank as we "forget ourselves long enough to lend a helping hand."

Philippians 2:4 Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, Day 110:
Look at all them ducklings! I just {{heart}} spring
4 comments:
What a beautiful ring!
Your ring is beautiful!
...so is your quilt! What a treasure to have something so beautiful made by someone you love.
Beautiful ring and beautiful quilt!! Love the pattern and colors of your quilt!
so glad you stopped by my blog!! I see you do P365...you should link up with us on Sundays!!
Love your quilt....I wish I had the patience to do that!
to answer your question....we get the afternoon sun through that arched window and it is HOT to say the least in that room in the summer. We put up a mesh like material that cuts the sun 50% but you can still see through it. I didn't want to lose the view but the heat was unbearable. it works GREAT!!! I now wish I had done it sooner!
Post a Comment