Thursday, Day 119:
Seeing this lil fellow smile so early in the morning is enough to make any one's day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, Day 118:
Yummmmm..oooooo! These sweet things came in the mail today. I signed up to get a free sample - no strings attached - just sample them. Oh baby, I can do that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday, Day 117:
My kids absolutely {{LOVE}} their lil nephew!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Monday, Day 116:
Challenge ourselves to not just think about ourselves & our needs - but the underdogs/people born into poverty not by choice. Eat as over 1/2 the world does - rice & beans for 5 days
Challenge ourselves to not just think about ourselves & our needs - but the underdogs/people born into poverty not by choice. Eat as over 1/2 the world does - rice & beans for 5 days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, Day 115:
Playing games, outside, on a cold, damp windy day before packing up & heading home.

2 comments:
He is so cute! Those eyes just sparkle. I got my free sample of pretzel M & M's today too!
I need to sign up for the free M&M's! Those look very very good!!
Thanks for posting your photos from your poverty challenge. It really makes me think about how much we really have.
Post a Comment