Oh how I wish I had some great excuse as to why I'm not keeping up with my blog, but I don't.
I actually have MORE time now with the kiddos back in school them I did over the summer.
And if you were to "just drop by" my home for a visit, one glimpse of my "lack" of housekeeping you would wonder what I've HAVE been doing with all my time.
I don't know. I have no good answers. I've even slacked on taking photos for my Project 365.
Oh I could probably blame it on the weather, (but this it my FAVORITE time of year), or that it's "just that time of the month" but that's not it either.
So as I try to climb my way out this "rut" I'm in, I'll show you the few photos I managed to pull off my camera.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, Day 259: Nichole has been playing goalie this season. The league offered "Keeper Training" this week and she was thrilled to attend. That's her with the yellow soccer ball. They were practicing catching from a close kick.
Wednesday, Day 259: Nichole has been playing goalie this season. The league offered "Keeper Training" this week and she was thrilled to attend. That's her with the yellow soccer ball. They were practicing catching from a close kick.

Sunday, Day 256: Not only did my SIL become a new mommy this week, she also celebrated her birthday. So Sunday, my parents & our family took them lunch - complete with cake & ice cream to celebrate HER birthday!

Sunday was busy as we had a birthday dinner, Nicole's soccer game & 3 pm AND small group in the evening. So when we left the house at 10 a.m. in the morning, I packed for ALL DAY! We enjoyed a picnic supper at a local park before heading to small group. Nichole was fascinated with all the snails floating along the bank. I think she counted about 30 of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday Day 252: Every year I make a "cute" school themed treat for our supper. It has been more challenging as the kiddos get older & the "cuties" things no longer excite them. So I went for cupcake with a computer up on top. I think they approve!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Labor Day Weekend
Friday, Day 247: This big white camper followed us for 2 hours!! We were heading to Knoe.bels for our last camping "hurrah" before school started.

Saturday, Day 248: The full moon was running a tough competition with the camp fire. It was just SO beautiful, not that my camera captured it well, but believe me - it was stunning!

Sunday, Day 249: Tyler & his buddy watches a Y.ou T.ube video of a guy riding a bicycle backwards. So guess how they spent their afternoon? They did master it - on the road! They said it was much easier.

6 comments:
These photos are worth the wait!
The picture of Nichole by the river captures summer so well.
Your cupcakes are really cute. I wish I had done fun things like that.
I can't believe Tyler can ride his bike like that - amazing!
And the moon shot is just spectacular! You really need to frame that one. I'm jealous because I have a terrible time with moon shots.
Great pictures! I think those are awesome cupcakes and it's a fun way to kick off the beginning of a school year!
Hope you have a good weekend!
i love how youtube can inspire our children to do things!! haha. and you did GOOD on those cupcakes! these are alll great photos. i couldn't tell there was a lack of any kind!
I love the new fall look!
Stop by my blog for a little surprise!
Great pictures. Congrats to your sister on her new baby and having a b-day!
I love the picture of the moon coming through the trees.
Post a Comment