Dec 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

November 2010 - Ty/13 yrs, Nik/12 yrs

We are settled into our new home & are adjusting VERY well. The kidos are super excited & LOVIN' the fact that we are now within walking/bike riding distance to SO MANY of their friends. Being so close to the kidos friends has also been a blessing for me as I get to know their friends better & our home is filled with extra kidos at times! Now I just need to remember to keep the pantry stocked at ALL TIMES!

In December, I went back to work as a Patient Care Assistant at W.omen & Bab.ies Hos.pital where I care for mom & baby after delivery. It's SO MUCH FUN as I get my "baby fix" everyday while bathing the newborns & assisting in feedings when needed in the nursery. Chatting with new moms has also been rewarding. Although I'm extremely excited about this job - it has been a though month as I need to work M-F for 8 hr shifts until I'm fully trained by Jan. 9th . After training if over, I will work part time, 20 hrs a week which averages 2 days one week and 3 the next.

Well I best be moving along as I need to work tonight. May you all have a safe & wonderful New Years!

5 comments:

Mari said...

It's great to hear from you again. What an exciting job. When I worked at the hospital, I loved being pulled to the nursery and postpartum. Good for you!
Happy New Year!

Barbara said...

je viens parfois grâce à Joëlle

bonne année 2011!

Joëlle said...

We wish you a great 2011 !
Thanks for updating on your adjustment :-)

Darla said...

I love your new look here! I need a new look on my blog. I love the family picture, what a beautiful family. :)

sara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! the jeep tour was "Wild West Jeep Tours" and they were wonderful!!! It is definitely a "scenic" tour and not a rough back woods tour though. However, we saw the most beautiful views that day and lots of animals!!! I would definitely recommend it! If you want any more info or ideas, just email me at sarawbowyerATmsnDOTcom. I would be happy to help...this was one of our BEST vacations!!!