Monday, Day 285: Okay - I'm sure this photo is going to have some animal lovers spilling their opinions, but Tyler was SO proud & excited that he finally got something with his pellet gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, Day 284: I'm always in awe at how detailed God provides in his world! There were orange, red, yellow and green leaves on this tree.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, Day 283: Everywhere you look these days everyone is doing it - "Harvest Time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, Day 282: I travel through this covered bridge almost once a week when I head to my favorite produce stand. The picture is not quite the scenery I see, but you get the idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, Day 281: It's applesauce making day and my brother, his wife & my nephew came to join in on the fun!
While we were working hard, this lil' pumpkin took a nap!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday, Day 280: It's Farm Show Week in our town and the place to be tonight is at the parade. Look who came & joined us!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, Day 279: Today's events at the Farm Show: A rabbit show. Nichole wanted to see what a rabbit show was. Now she wants to enter her rabbit next year.
These guys are in the "GIANT" class! (The judge covered their eyes so they wouldn't get spooked while he was looking at them.)
And a Chainsaw Demonstration:
This guy was amazing. He is working on a hound dog. Can you see it??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, Day 278: Our Mom's In Touch group meets at a home that it next to this lake. I finally took some time after the meeting and snapped some photos. I loved the way the sun's reflection made the water sparkle!

Nichole wanted to try the clarinet this year, so Monday she came home with a BIG smile and a shiny new clarinet.
6 comments:
What a great bunch of pictures. Tell Tyler nice shot! I love the harvest picture, hooray for finished applesauce. the bridge is really pretty as is the tree and of course - the baby is adorable!
Way to go Tyler!!
Love the tree!
Love that bridge too - we had our wedding pictures taken at that house and bridge! :-D
i just love the shot of your daughter smiling at that clarinet! i love all of these photos. what a neat life you have! thanks for sharing it with us.
a squirrel. a defenseless, poor, widdle squirrel. JUST kidding. my dogs wish that they could pose in a photo like that! minus the gun of course.
love the expression on your cutie's face w/ her new instrument!
I can't find applesauce in London. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough. We did get some apples off one of the trees in our garden, maybe I should try them and see.
I KNOW THIS BRIDGE !!! And love it so much ;-)
Love that tree too, and this man who sawed the dog out of wood is really skilled !
Post a Comment