Yelp, according to my camera, I was a "slacker" last week & didn't take a single photo.
There were no sports, no birthdays, nothing.
I'm grateful for weeks like this where there is NO agenda, NO schedule, NO meetings - it's JUST FAMILY with no time frames!
So yesterday, hubby packed a picnic lunch, we laced up our hiking boots and tromped though the woods for a 3 mile hike. We enjoyed beautiful weather, crunching of leaves beneath our feet, small glimpse of what color is left of the fall & being together as a family!
Sunday, Day 312:



7 comments:
Great pictures! And what a beautiful day for a walk and picnic. Wish I could have been there. Tyler is looking more mature all the time.
Beautiful shots. It looks like the perfect day for a walk. I was beautiful here too and I got in a nice walk as well.
great memories, and looks beautiful where you are too. i love having time off, it doesn't happpen very often here. glad you got to enjoy that! :D
wish I was there... our sunday was noisy and rainy... just the opposite !
Hey Renee! Glad you tried the cinnamon swirl! Hope you liked it. It's one of my favorites:)
Looks like you have had a beautiful fall out there! I love this time of year!
all those beautiful leaves and smiles! loved it.
Such wonderful pictures! I grew up in your neck of the woods and the pictures reminded me so much of the woods I used to romp through as a kid.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for your prayers - my family and I are so grateful.
Post a Comment