9. Opened our home to a French student for 3 weeks - Ketsia Goldschmidt
8. Did all the "Lancaster County touristy" things with her
7. T attend the Warwick Summer Band Camp the first week in August
6. N did a lot of "Pet-sitting" for family and friends
5. I was the "hostess with the most est" as we welcomed relatives from Germany and France
4. The kids and I spent 5 days at Rehoboth Beach in a 5 bedroom house with 8 other moms,1 teenager and 14 children (ages 5 through 11 yrs) while P went to work. Thanks Honey :-)
3. We went to Hershey Park to celebrate Ketsia's 16th birthday with her family; well all 4 of us went, but only 2 stayed longer than 1 hour. T and I headed home after 1 ride and slept for 3 hours thanks to a "summer cold".
2. Celebrated with P's family in the 60th Wedding Anniversary of his parents
and the number 1 thing we did this summer:
HAD FUN TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!
2 comments:
Ah yes, I see the summer cold was at your house first - thanks for sending it our way ;-) wink wink
Soooo? When did you start a blog and how long were you gonna wait until you told me? LOL
I've got lots to get caught up on - your summer sounds amazing!
Renee, I'm really glad you started one and I want you to know that I really do appreciate that you stop by mine - your comment earlier this year on one of my giveaway posts meant so much to me! Thanks!
Hugs!
LOL, that you left another comment while I was leaving one here.
Here's my email: mommaroar@gmail.com
I can help you do something a little more snazzy if you like. If you have a family picture you want in your header or a new color scheme, just let me know!
And, keep popping in on new blogs and leaving comments, you never know who will stop in and visit. There are a few MC alum bloggers now, but you may be too old to remember them, LOL ;) Just teasing.
Post a Comment